ISASS is pleased to present these employment opportunities for spine surgeons. Here we offer ISASS members information regarding spine surgeon employment opportunities throughout the United States.
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon – Memphis, Tennessee
Full Time or Part Time: Full time
Permanent or Temporary: Regular
Employed or Contract: Employment
Campbell Clinic Orthopaedics, is seeking a Fellowship-Trained Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join their practice in Memphis, TN.
Campbell Clinic Orthopaedics is seeking a Fellowship-Trained Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join their practice in Memphis, TN. The practice includes multiple physician-owned clinic locations and two ambulatory surgery centers; a total of 48 physicians; 3 of which are Fellowship-Trained Orthopaedic Spine Surgeons.
Campbell Clinic Spine Center opened in 2015 to provide comprehensive spine care. Our team approach ensures patients will receive the best care for their specific problem, and our convenient location offers specialists, X-ray imaging and spine-focused physical therapy all under one roof.
- BE/BC Fellowship trained
- Training in adult deformities preferred
- Basic and/or clinical research experience preferred; all physicians have academic appointments at the University of Tennessee, the rank determined by their academic experience and activities.
- Interest in student/resident/fellow teaching
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation package to include a combination of base salary and bonus
- Partnership opportunity
- Benefits package to include medical coverage, malpractice, licensure, paid CME, long term disability, long term care, both 401k retirement and pension plans
Tracy M. Avery – email@example.com
ISASS – in partnership with SpineSearch – is pleased to present these additional employment opportunities for spine surgeons: