ISASS, the Innovation Society, is now accepting abstracts for ISASS20, which will take place Feb. 26-28, 2020 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Submit your leading-edge spinal research in the following topic areas:
- Biologics and Stem Cell Therapies & Research
- Cervical ADR
- Cervical Degeneration
- Diagnostics & Imaging
- Epidemiology/Natural History
- Fusion Surgery
- Innovative Technologies
- Interbody Materials
- Non-Operative Care and Injection Therapies
- Outpatient Spinal Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Spine
- Sports and Spine
- Thoraco-Lumbar Degeneration
- Tumor, Trauma & Infection
- Value and Economics
ISASS is also accepting submissions for innovative symposia, which can take the form of debates, case studies, discussions or other interactive formats.
We suggest the following elements on symposia proposals:
- Target audience (for example: International spine surgeons 1-5 years in practice)
- Statement of need (for example: Major technology changes have occurred in the past 1-2 years)
- Uniqueness (for example: This topic has not been discussed at one of the three previous ISASS meetings.)
- Two to three Symposium Goals (for example: The audience members will learn about technical errors in spine navigation)
- Symposium Format (Debate, Case review, Didactic)
- Audience response needs (Yes/No)
To submit an abstract or symposium, please click here.
The deadline to submit has been extended to July 15.