The ISASS app provides easy access to information about ISASS and the annual meeting, including:
- Conferences: Complete ISASS meeting information including full abstracts with figures for all presentations for ISASS17.
- Scientific Program: Complete ISASS18 Scientific Program with abstracts.
- Regular Posters: Complete ISASS18 Regular Posters with abstracts.
- My Program: Create your own program schedule from the Scientific Program.
- Find a Member: Reach ISASS members by phone, address and website.
- For Patients: Spine condition and treatment information.
- For Members: Information on Continuing Education, International Journal of Spine Surgery, IASP and membership renewal.
- About ISASS: Learn about ISASS mission, history and more.
- Become a Member: Information on becoming a member.
- Contact Us: Complete contact information for ISASS.
- And More!
iPhone and iPad:
Users that have already downloaded the app will either automatically receive the update (iOS 7+) or receive notification to download the updated version (earlier versions of iOS). If you have not already downloaded the app, please visit:
For other mobile devices such as Android and others, the ISASS app is currently available as a web application at:
Simply visit and bookmark the above location for easy access to the ISASS mobile app.
- Apple iPad and iPhone with iOS 3.2 or Higher
- Android-based devices with Android version 2.1 or Higher
- Blackberry 6 or Higher and Blackberry PlayBook
- Windows Phone 7 or Higher
- Palm WebOS 1.4 or Higher
- Kindle 3 and Fire
- Nook Color 1.4.1 or Higher
- Meego 2.0 or Higher
- Samsung bada 2.0 or Higher