|Membership Application Fees and Dues|
| || |
Dues for all member categories, are $485 USD for Surgeon members, $400 for Affiliate/Industry members and $285 USD for other membership categories, payable on an individual annual basis. Dues may be paid in local currency contingent upon the payment option selected.
| || |
| || |
Advancements in spine surgery are happening everywhere. You’re invited to join us. Membership is open to all spinal specialists, groups or organizations, including government and industry, whose common cause is the advancement of spine surgery. ISASS memberships are for individuals only. Membership categories are as follows:
| || |
Surgeon: Those actively practicing spine surgery.
Industry: Those actively involved in the spine surgery industry.
Resident: Those in residency to become a practicing spine surgeon.
Fellow: Graduates of orthopedic surgery residency training programs under the direction of a spinal surgeon.
Scientist: Researchers in spine surgery.
Physician’s Assistant: Healthcare professionals licensed to practice medicine with supervision of a licensed physician
Nurse: Nurses practicing spine surgery.
Physical Therapist: Those working in rehabilitation techniques after spine surgery.
Emeritus/Retired: retired surgeons who were previously Active ISASS Members having been active for 5 years prior to full retirement and having reached the age of sixty-five (65) or more years. Emeritus/Retired members may attend meetings but are not required to pay registration fees for meetings.
Share and Communicate:
| || |
| || |
| || |
How do I Become a Member?
SAS Membership means access to an International network of spine professionals that can broaden your skills and make you more valuable to your organization.
To become an ISASS member, you have the opportunity to apply online, via our website or apply by mail or by fax.
To apply to be a member of ISASS: Click Here
Why Join ISASS?
We believe that our society is unique in its specific focus to become a global organization that concentrates on the newest techniques in artificial disc and nucleus replacement. It is our intent to complement existing organizations by presenting information that may not be available in the depth or breadth that will be provided by ISASS. With the field of spine surgery changing so rapidly because of the myriad of new products and advancements, we believe it appropriate to provide a distinct voice to the new techniques. As a member, you will gain ready access to this information, receive discounts on conferences and symposiums and be associated with a global organization that recognizes what we believe to be a significant change in the treatment and resolution of degenerative disc disease.
| || || |
Make Your Voice Heard
We exist not only to learn from each other, but also as the collective voice of the world’s spine surgeons. By advocating for spine surgeons and spine patients, we can help protect the rights of those in the field and promote sound public policy. Becoming a part of ISASS gives you a stronger voice in the matters most important to your practice.
How Does Membership Help You Become a Better Spine Surgeon?
Becoming a member of ISASS gives you:
- Access to research, articles, and information from the global leaders in spine surgery.
- CMEs offered through the annual conference and complimentary access to the online Interactive Education Program through MagnifiGroup.
- Online access to up-to-the-minute news on spine surgery advancements, techniques and related products.
- An email subscription to ISASS Spinal News International newsletter.
- A subscription to ISASS Journal.
- Access to online presentations and discussion groups.
- Access to ISASS papers, presentations, research and membership directory.
- Listing in the “Find a Member” search on ISASS website so that patients can find and contact you.
- Discounted registration fees for all ISASS-sponsored programs including the annual congress, and the Asia Pacific (APSAS) and Latin America (LASAS) conferences.
- CDs with information from previous meetings.
- Affiliation with The Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Spine-Health.com, and Members Only access to Pearl Diver’s largest (HIPAA-compliant) patient records database in the US.
| || |
| || || || || || || |
The Value of an ISASS Membership
ISASS focuses on the science of spine care and the science of surgery. We believe that the science of spine surgery frequently generates important developments that must be considered for pain-free natural mobility and the relief of debilitating, discogenic back pain. We provide the opportunity for the educational exchange of information from the leaders in spine care around the globe. Through your membership support ISASS will become a forum to:
- Provide research grants
- Fund traveling fellowship programs
- Support surgical Centers of Excellence
- Establish educational certification
- Organize conferences and symposia
- Develop web-enabled forums
- Publication of ISASS Journal
- Raise worldwide awareness of advancements in spinal treatments
You are urged to join leaders of the international spine community and participate in this truly open, global society whose mission is to foster the broadest possible acceptance of treatments to existing spine care. For the sake of your patients, so that you are aware of the latest treatments, you owe it to yourself to look into all ISASS has to offer.