The ISASS apps provide easy access to information about ISASS and the annual meeting, including:
- Conferences: Complete ISASS meeting information including full abstracts with figures for all presentations for ISASS16.
- Scientific Program: Complete ISASS16 Scientific Program with abstracts.
- Regular Posters: Complete ISASS16 Regular Posters with abstracts.
- My Program: Create your own program schedule from the Scientific Program.
- Find a Member: Reach ISASS members by phone, address and website.
- For Patients: Spine condition and treatment information.
- For Members: Information on Continuing Education, International Journal of Spine Surgery, IASP and membership renewal.
- About ISASS: Learn about ISASS mission, history and more.
- Become a Member: Information on becoming a member.
- Contact Us: Complete contact information for ISASS.
- And More!
iPhone and iPad: Users that have already downloaded the iPhone app will either automatically receive the update (iOS 7+) or receive notification to download the updated version (earlier versions of iOS). If you have not already downloaded the app, please visit:
Note: For ISASS16, we have moved to a universal iOS app for both iPhone and iPad. If you previously downloaded the iPad version of the app, it will not be automatically updated, so you should download the new universal version of the app for all of your iOS devices.
If you have not already downloaded the app, please visit:
For other mobile devices such as Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone, the ISASS app is currently available as a web application at:
Simply visit and bookmark the above location for easy access to the ISASS mobile app.
- Apple iPad and iPhone with iOS 3.2 or Higher
- Android-based devices with Android version 2.1 or Higher
- Blackberry 6 or Higher and Blackberry PlayBook
- Windows Phone 7 or Higher
- Palm WebOS 1.4 or Higher
- Kindle 3 and Fire
- Nook Color 1.4.1 or Higher
- Meego 2.0 or Higher
- Samsung bada 2.0 or Higher